2012年1月7日星期六

Dsquared Witnesses His Changes

Won the Golden Globe Awards for Best Actor: Musical or Comedy for his role in” In Bruges,” Colin Farrell who wore Dsquared Shirt said in the interviews, ” I didn’t think I can get the award, because my opponents are strong actors.” The next year, Colin Farrel who wore Dsquared Shoes and girlfriend Alicja Bachleda appeared the ceremony of the 67th Golden Globe Awards.

It is well-known that these years, Colin Farrell’s role as a party boy preceded him, not his films. Because he ever said by putting on Dsquared T-shirt, “I enjoy the world in which I can drink, dance and meet beauties. It is a good world.”

But now he seems to have changed his role, from his wild impulses to inspired performances in films such as “Horrible Bosses,” “In Bruges” and “The Way Back.” He said by purring on his Dsquared Jacket in recent interview, ” I’m mature year after year, now I know what I should fight for,” said he, putting his hands into the pockets of Dsquared Jeans,” I think clearly everyone has confused time, I went through it for years. It’s enough.”

In his new movie “Fright Night,” Farrel stars as a sinister Vampire, Jerry. Farrel received the interview by putting on Dsquared Polo Shirt and told the plot about the film, “It is a D update of the 1985 comedy cult favorite, I’m a Vampire who moves in next door to a naive high school student. The Story begins.” He said he felt like he’d had four or five years where he’d done more dramatic pieces.

没有评论:

发表评论