2012年1月7日星期六

Keep Moving with Dsquared

One month ago, all the overwhelming news are about “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2.” Daniel Radcliffe who wore Dsquared Shirt appeared attended that premiere in London. While stepping on the red carpet, fans were creaming continually. It is enough to see his charm.

This boy starred in the “Harry Potter”series when he was 11 year-old. When it ended, Daniel who wore Dsquared Jacket said in an interview, “The ten years I’m just with Harry Potter, It brings fortune and fame for me. I am eternally grateful.” he added, putting his hands into the pockets of Dsquared Jeans,” But now I want to try broader themes.”

Now, let’s forget Voldemort, nose or no nose, prince of all dark magic or not, there is no Harry Potter, just Daniel Radcliffe. Recently, Daniel who wore Dsquared Polo Shirt said, “I will star in “The Woman In Black.” You can think it can cause how much attention it would cause.

After ”Harry Potter,” the role in “The Woman In Black” is the first another for Daniel, he said by putting on Dsquared T-shirt, “I cherish the chance very much.” His next film is the olden-days ghost story, form a new teaser trailer, you can see his film roles keep getting more and more eery. Daniel added, looking at his Dsquared Shoes,” Without ”Harry Potter,” I expect people that know me, a star who continue to find the better role. Just like this.”

没有评论:

发表评论