2012年2月26日星期日

recording reveals Demi Moore was “semi-conscious

I have absolutely nothing against Demi Moore and I hope she’s OK but putting up 10 articles a day/every day about Demi in Tory Burch Shoes and her 911 call…c’mon.. enough is enough already. I posted a comment recently that questioned the celebrity definition of “exhaustion.” I think I was a little too hasty in my judgement. It sounds like Ms. Moore holding Tory Burch Wallet was near death when the 911 call was made, so it looks like her condition was quite far beyond exhaustion. If she was smoking or ingesting something dangerous, she was already flirting with the grim reaper. I hope Demi Moore holding Tory Burch Tote Bag makes a full recovery and no matter what’s going on in her life, stays away from substances that could potentially take her away from her children and those who love her. I wish that same thing for all people with any sort of emotional problems, be they substance-related or otherwise. Get help! there are people out there who love and need you!
Demi Moore in Tory Burch Sandals was smoking that fake weed crap. same thing happen to me you wigout for a few min and than it starts to ease she was probably smoking salvia or K2. More likely K2 since it’s not designed/intended to be smoked and people are putting all kinds of stuff in it since its synthetic. On top of any other drugs she took, it triggered the reaction. Stupid people do stupid things. What can you say?up and your ok depends on how much you smoke i only had 2 hits the stuff is potpourri. I think Demi in Tory Burch Flat Shoes is a fool for huffing, or whatever it was that she did. With all she has, she acts like gutter trash. People with children should not act like children. What I find most troubling about this story is the 2-minute delay that occured while dispatchers ‘tried to figure out’ who should answer the call. THAT should have been figured out when the 911 system was put in place years ago. A delay of that magnitude could have resulted in death if the situation had been worse than it was.
What has happened to you people to make you so nasty and hateful? Seriously. Demi Moore in Tory Burch Flip Flops is a human being, isn’t she? Just because you are rich and have money does not mean you cannot have serious problems and desrving of the same compassion as someone who is poor and has problems. I understand people wishing that they had the money that somebody like Demi Moore in Tory Burch Wedge Shoes has but being nasty when she is hurt does nothing but reflect on how shallow and empty your own soul is. I feel sorry for you, haters, but I have far more compassion for Demi.

没有评论:

发表评论