2011年4月27日星期三

Grab Next Year to Wear Dsquared

Rihanna, the cool pop music star from Barbados has fallen in love with Matt Kemp, the player in Los Angeles Dodgers since January this year. This popular singer is always regarded as a cool and rebellious girl by performing on the stage on her Dsquared Swimwear. On her interview in recent time, the wild girl revealed she had to grab the chance to wear her Dsquared Clothes next year for she wanted to have a baby next year.
“But I have not made detailed plans of being a mother. Maybe it happens next year, of ten years later. What I really mean is that I have so many things to do before a baby come to me that I have to value every opportunity to put on my Dsquared Jeans to show my unique quality on the stage or in my life.”
The glamorous girl with beautiful red hair also joked that if she was going to have a girl, that girl will be rebellious like her. “And I will definitely develop her great fancy on Dsquared Polo Shirt.”
When spoke of the place for raising her children, Rihanna said she wished they could be brought up in Barbados. But due to her career as a singer, this perhaps sounded unpractical. “I can’t raise my children in Barbados because I will still put on my Dsquared Polo Shirt for my performance on the stage even if I had children”.
Being in one stable relationship, Rihanna said she was in great happiness now and the babies would come when it was the right time. “But I will be depressed by being a fat pregnant woman who can not fit herself in Dsquared Shoes. So I have to grab every chance to put on Dsquared Cap before I get pregnant next year.”

没有评论:

发表评论