2011年4月27日星期三

Juicy Couture Urges Me to Stay Away From the Desperate Housewife Life

Hilary Duff, the popular Hollywood singer and actress has got on very well in her life. Besides more success in her career, the girl owns the same luck in her emotional life. First we heard her announcement of falling in love with the handsome hockey star Mike Comrie and then their big wedding came out in August.
So what’s her next plan? Will Duff shift her focus on the happy family by being a good wife? “Come on, I’m only 23. I don’t want to end up like a desperate housewife in such an early age. What’s more, my vigorous Juicy Couture Clothes won’t allow me to do this either”, the former “Gossip Girl” star replied in a firm tone.
Putting on one little black Juicy Couture Tracksuit, the star looked in fabulous splendor when she talked of her sweet relationship with her new husband: “Although it comes so soon and everything is still so new to us like ‘oh, my god! You’re already my husband’, the feeling is awesome.” Duff laughed happily, totally immersed in their newlywed bliss.
But the new pair doesn’t live together at the moment. “You know we have our own job. Although I’m very supportive of his hockey career, it’s hard for me to give up what I’ve got so far to follow my husband. I’m still young and I have my own wonderful life by putting on my energetic Juicy Couture Sandals.”
Duff also expressed her understanding of marriage: “Getting married doesn’t mean we should stick together for every minute. Marriage is all about love and respect. So I will continue to show my glamour on my Juicy Couture Bracelets as a professional singer and actress.”

没有评论:

发表评论