2011年4月27日星期三

Screw Up On Dsquared to Win Her Back

It broke his heart since David Arquette heard that Courteney Cox declared separation with him. It is reported that the guy has been addicted to drinking again because of great depression ever since Cox left him with their lovely daughter Coco. But Arquette appeared on one show by putting on his charming Dsquared Clothes in good spirits the other day to announce he has determined to “win his ex-wife back on his manly Dsquared Jeans she loves best.”
Being a refreshed man on his Dsquared Shirt, the actor admitted his drinking problem after the separation with Cox, the woman he has married for 11 years. “It is true that I’ve been dunk most of the days after she left the house. I was heartbroken then and didn’t know what to do.”
“But one day I looked in the mirror, I saw a big loser in front me. I could no longer find the guy who owns great charm on his Dsquared Polo Shirt. Then I realized how stupid I was by being beaten down by the sorrow. So I determined to suit up my charming Dsquared style and get screwed up to win her back”.
Arquette also recalled the first time they met during filming the movie “Scream” when Cox told him she liked his Dsquared Shoes. “I remember when we first met she thought my Dsquared Cap was manly and charming. I was overjoyed for I also found her extremely attractive then”.
The star also mentioned that his behaviors have caused great concerns of his friends: “They are so worried about me, which made me guiltier. I mean I always regard myself as a tough guy on my Dsquared Swimwear. So I begin to get over my frustration and become a vigorous man on Dsquared Pants to have my family life back”.

没有评论:

发表评论