2011年4月27日星期三

I only found myself attractive By Carrying Juicy Couture

“The thick me is more attractive than ever”, said the former Disney star Raven-Symone when she showed herself at People’s Choice Awards on her new Juicy Couture Clothes. It looks like her self-assurance never leaves this fabulous star far away.
The 25 star attended this big event yesterday by dressing herself in a splendid way. The new bright Juicy Couture Tracksuit leaded Symone into the spotlight. The singer proudly claimed that she never thought herself unattractive even when she was heavy.
Being in an obvious slimmer look, the girl said she still missed the thicker her: “I though I was gorgeous then. The only reason for me to decide to lose weight is the way people looked at me. I was not very comfortable when people stared at me and told me they were surprised to see me on so much weight. Although now I’ve realized it is the awful fashion style instead of my plump figure, I never thought of using Juicy Couture Sandals to change my old image”.
Symone said it was her first time to try on Juicy Couture Earrings by carrying one Juicy Couture Handbag of the latest design. “Now look at me, so shining and splendid on Juicy Couture Bracelets. I’ve found the easiest thing to draw the focus of the public is not the one with the best figure, but the one owns most amazing fashion style. Just like me with this awesome Juicy Couture Flip Flops.”
That’s why the star is so regret making effort to lose weight: “It’s stupid for me to change my thick and fabulous figure. And I guess my old figure would be more attractive on Juicy Couture style.”

没有评论:

发表评论