2011年6月9日星期四

A Bond Girl with Dsquared Fragrance

Kim Kardashian is widely known as a star who would like to try anything new. And this time, the reality actress begins to show her sexy enchantment with Dsquared Clothes on the big screen. “I want to be a Bond girl to show my unique glamour with Dsquared Cap”, the sexy star revealed to “Us Weekly”.
In her interview, Kim Kardashian indicated she wanted to do some acting business: “I’ve been tired of acting reality show. I hope I could find a chance to show my Dsquared Shoes on the big screen. Oh, I would love to be in a Bond film. That would be so awesome to be a Bond girl with my Dsquared Jeans.”
This E! Reality star really gets big ambition for her first debut on the big screen by choosing to be a Bond girl. But Kim seemed quite confident: “I think I can do it well. I’m not afraid to show my cool enchantment with Dsquared Shirt on me. So it will be my ultimate dream to be a Bond girl on the screen”.
So does it mean the girl has already got a date with the new Mr. Bond Daniel Craig? “Not yet, but I have the plan to talk with him. I would like to prove him I would be the best choice for being her girl by putting on my unique Dsquared Polo Shirt”.
In spite of her crazy dream on being a Bond girl, Kim indicated it didn’t mean she wouldn’t consider other chance to appear on the big screen. “I love acting. So I would like to try any other different roles. But as for me, being a Bond girl is the most challenging for it’s the best opportunity to prove my overwhelming charm on Dsquared T-shirt”.

没有评论:

发表评论