2011年6月9日星期四

The Father of My New Baby Offers Me More Security on Tommy Hilfiger

Let’s look at the new son of the “elf prince” Orlando Bloom. His wife Miranda Kerr has post a photo of herself nursing the little boy on her blog. The baby Flynn was born weeks ago and it was the first time for the star to introduce him to us. “I’m glad the father of my new baby is such a real man on Tommy Hilfiger Clothes”, the new mom added.
When the baby arrived to the world, there was no information from the couple to tell us any detail of this little elf. But the public all assumed it was a boy for Orlando was spotted wearing his Tommy Hilfiger Jeans to shop for baby boy clothes. And now Miranda has confirmed this widespread speculation by showing her beautiful son on her web site.
“I delivered him naturally without any pain medication and surgery”, Kerr described her labour details on her blog: “It’s indeed a long and arduous process. But my husband was there with me the whole time. I’ve made through it with the support and guide of him. I always have great faith in his manly strength on Tommy Hilfiger Shoes ”.
The gorgeous model also added she couldn’t have done all this without her husband: “He offers me more security on Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt. Everytime I think of the encouragement he gives to me on Tommy Hilfiger Flip Flops, I will turn brave enough to stick to the end.”
“We are so excited at the sight of our cute baby. It’s the first time I feel we are a family together. I hope our little son will grow up as a real man like his father. I’m sure Orlando will definitely make his son into a brave little man on Tommy Hilfiger Sweater”.

没有评论:

发表评论