2011年6月10日星期五

Use Dsquared Enchantment to Combat Trauma

If you think sexual harassment is the only suffering of “Dancing with the Stars” champion Cheryl Burke, you are totally wrong. The star confessed she had once involved into a tough fight with her trauma of being called fat. But now the girl has won the big victory with her refreshing Dsquared Clothes.
Although the audiences of “Dancing with the Stars” are all impressed by her fabulous body during her wonderful dancing on the stage with her Dsquared Bikinis, Burke admitted she was not that confident on her frame.
It all begins with a set of photos of her heavier looking from one tabloid in 2008. Burk revealed she couldn’t even go out in the street: “I am a sensitive girl. So ever since I was called fat on the Internet, I’ve got the pressure on my figure. Every time someone looked at me, I was like ‘That person must think I am fat’.”
That’s how the champion begins her big plan of losing weight: “I’ve tried everything from starving myself to diet pills. It was more like a nightmare. So I stopped before I got devastated. Then I decided to transform myself from my awful fashion style. It works well. Now I really turn into an elegant lady on Dsquared Jeans”.
Now the lifelong dance claimed she finally overcome her trauma and become a confident woman with Dsquared Shoes: “Now I feel great about my figure and the unique charm I own by wearing Dsquared Turnks. Nothing could beat me down any more for I’ve transformed into an independent woman with great strength and confidence on my Dsquared Shirt.”

没有评论:

发表评论