2011年6月9日星期四

It‘s Tommy Hilfiger Urges Me to Keep Working

When all the cast and crew from the movie “The Social Network” got together to the Golden Globes for the celebration of their winning of the Best Picture, we missed one important person. Where is Justin Timberlake who has played an essential role in this movie? It turns out the singer and actor is still working that day by putting on his sexy Tommy Hilfiger Clothes.
“The Social Work” is the first significant movie for Timberlake on his road to movie industry. The pop music singer has earned countless applause for his excellent performance on the big screen. His wonderful portrayal of the famous founder of Napster has showed his acting potential. In spite of the confident charm of this man on his Tommy Hilfiger jeans, it is impossible for us to imagine how many efforts Justin has made for his success.
Back to last summer when he began to prepare for this movie, the prominent star has once admitted his pressure to take on this role: “I’m so nervous by working with such an awesome director (David Fincher). In fact, I feel a little scared when he invited me to play Sean Parker for I’ve heard a lot of this intense director,” Timberlake told “Us Weekly” in his pervious exclusive interview by putting on his manly Tommy Hilfiger Shoes.
“But I’m not a weak boy who can be easily beaten by difficulties. A real man on Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt will face any challenge bravely. So I took all nights to think about what David talked on my character and how to play him to the best. What’s more, I will never give up because my Tommy Hilfiger Flip Flops will urge me to keep working all the time,” the engaged actor said in an assertive tone.

没有评论:

发表评论