2011年6月10日星期五

Still Believe In True Love on Juicy Couture

The Hollywood It Girl Kelly Osbourne talked of her ex Like Worrall in a calm way on her interview with the February issue of British magazine “Cosmopolitan” by putting on her fabulous Juicy Couture Clothes. “I know I was deeply hurt by him. I still keep faith in true love on my Juicy Couture Tracksuit“.
Osbourne broke up with her model boyfriend six months ago. And it ended up in a unfriendly way. Being so angry with his cheating, Osboutne began a verbal spat to Worrall on her Twitter during Christmas by wiring “This jerk is just using me. I would take this anymore even though I know I am a gracious lady on Juicy Couture Swimwear”.
But the girl claims she is still not over him: “I used to think him as my true love. And I haven’t been with anyone since him,” the star was more forgiving this time: “We’ve made a lot of mistakes. But both of us are still young and we have much more to learn about life. I am also trying to be more elegant on my Juicy Couture Sunglass”.
“As you all know, I was put into the spotlight when I was only 15. So I had much harder teenage life with much more stress than those normal girls. I know I was not the nice girl in people’s eyes. But now I’ve grown up and become more mature. Putting on Juicy Couture Sandals makes me more confident than I have ever been.”
“In fact I have to thank those mistakes I’ve made. They make me a changed person with more positive attitude. Now I can face any challenge bravely on my Juicy Couture Flip Flops to be a graceful lady and wait for my true love”.

没有评论:

发表评论