2011年6月9日星期四

The Tough Guy Shows His Soft Side on Tommy Hilfiger Charm

The “Batman” Christian Bale is always regarded as a superhero on his overwhelming Tommy Hilfiger Clothes in the public. This tough guy has no problem to be a strong man either on the big screen or in his real life. But we don’t know the sexy man also has a soft side.
It happened when this excellent actor began to talk about his wife Sibi Blazic in his recent interview with “People” magazine. Bale couldn’t hold back his tears even on his masculine Tommy Hilfiger Jeans: “Making movies has taken most of my time. So it is impossible for me to devote much energy in looking after the family. But she never complains”.
The 36 years old star has just won best supporting actor for his wonderful performance in the boxing film “The Fighter”. Bale admitted he got so emotional that night: “Although I always think myself as a real tough guy on Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt, I indeed choked after walking on that stage. I know I can’t celebrate this success without having my wife staying with me.”
Bale has maintained his marriage for over a decade and mentioned his beloved wife as a “good and strong woman”: “I owe her everything. As you know, a professional actor should be totally involved into his every character. I want to show my best part as a real man on Tommy Hilfiger Shoes in my every film.”
“Maybe you can call me a good actor and a strong man on my Tommy Hilfiger Sweater; but I know I’m not perfect enough as a responsible husband. Every character is born long before the first day of filming. That means my wife has to live with different characters in those ages. She has to endure all the roles I’ve played. I think it’s not easy for her.”

没有评论:

发表评论