2011年6月9日星期四

Want Tommy Hilfiger Manly Charm More Than Kids

Jerry O’Connell told “Us Weekly” his terrible twins have exhausted him:”All I want is more spare time for me to do the things I like on Tommy Hilfiger Clothes. I think I won’t want any more kid. So having baby plan is finished to me”.
The actor has just celebrated the second birthday of their twin girls last month. “I’m glad to say the baby job is done to me. Now I will keep on my wild manly lifestyle on Tommy Hilfiger Jeans and boots”.
O’Connell also admitted he had been struggled in raising the two girls, especially when one of the twins “naughtier” for being a bad girl who gets angry easily even in public. “That one is bad. She wants something but I don’t give her. She will lie down on the ground to do something weird. How should I do? I mean I can’t play the strict father role on Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt for that would scare her,” the man grimaced when he talked of his little evil.
Another issue troubles the dad is grooming. “You know I’m a tough guy on Tommy Hilfiger Sweater. So it kills me when I’m combing their hair. A real man will never need a hairstylist for we got our charm in a casual way on Tommy Hilfiger Shoes with man taste. So I’ve never dealt with girls issues like this.”
The actor indicated he was annoyed in thinking of more troubles waiting ahead of him: “The girls have just started school. Although I will enjoy more freedom for my own fun on Tommy Hilfiger T-Shirt, I still can’t feel at ease. The naughtier one would not even listen at school. Maybe she has vowed to learn my wild style on Tommy Hilfiger Flip Flops.”

没有评论:

发表评论