2011年6月10日星期五

Looking Juicy Couture for comfort after getting divorce

One of the desperate housewives Eva Longoria has appealed a divorce with her husband, the NBA star Tony Parker. But it seems that Eva was not so depressed by her divorce. “I have Juicy Couture for comfort. Juicy Couture Clothes helps me confident and positive.”
Some information indicates that the reason for the couple’s divorce is that Tony Parker had affairs with two other women. The public is wondering whether Eva would become a real “desperate housewife”. But In a recent fashion event, Eva shows up elegantly by putting on her favorite Juicy Couture Tracksuit. It turns out “desperate housewife” would never desperate at all.
At the “ALMA” awards ceremony, Eva was the hostess with George Lopez. She is still the shining star in this event. Eva said she would keep this positive mood and still show her enchantment to the whole world by Juicy Couture Earrings: “That is why I have great trust on Juicy Couture Bracelets. I always know Juicy Couture Swimwear can show my best part and bring me confidence. No matter what happens to me, Juicy Couture T-Shirt can give me comfort and cheer me up”.
On her Twitter, Eva wrote, “Great distress shows up after we’ve been together for seven years. Although Tony and I have divorced, we still keep deep love with each other. And I wish both of us can get their own happiness in the future”. Eva has given up her grieve and decided to move on. With the comfort of Juicy Couture Sandals, Eva will always be positive and meet any difficulties and challenge bravely because Juicy Couture Fili Flops can always show her enchantment and keep her the focus in the public in every event.

没有评论:

发表评论