2011年5月1日星期日

Be A Fighter on Tommy Hilfiger

The charming singer Jason Mraz has also joined the fighting league for liberty of gay marriage recently by announcing he would not prepare for his prefect wedding with Tristan Prettyman until guy marriage becomes legal. “I can also be a fighter on my Tommy Hilfiger Clothes for the deserved rights of gay”, the “I’m Yours” country music singer got emotional in his recent interview.
Putting on his sexy Tommy Hilfiger Jeans, Jason Mraz told “People” magazine that it would take awhile before he said “I Do” to his beloved fiancee. “We are involved into a new fight against liberty,” the singer explained: “After being engaged, we both feel that the union of lovers is so special that it can’t be broken with a sacred bond: marriage. So everyone in love should have the right to complete this bond.”
Mraz also claimed his new engagement has changed his attitude towards life and marriage: “The world is different to me when I’ve become an engaged man. I’m so grateful Prettyman, who offers me such an amazing experience. I feel more responsible in a sweet way. I think I will be a good husband to protect the family on my Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt.”
“In fact, I’m not concerned with what the rest of the world thinks of me anymore. I’ve own the best woman who is my whole world. I knew she was The One the first time we met years ago. That moment I realized I’d found my dream girl on Tommy Hilfiger Shirt,” the singer said with a sweet smile.
Unlike other guys who claim they get chained by marriage, Mraz mentioned he had more freedom: “I have no need to wonder where my next date will be or if I will end up the life alone. I know exactly the direction of my happiness and move towards it every day by transforming myself as a perfect man on Tommy Hilfiger Sweater”.

没有评论:

发表评论