2011年5月6日星期五

The Beaver Brings Him Back on His Dsquared

Mel Gibson was perhaps on the verge of madness because of his great scandal not long ago. But now the handsome man is getting over from it slowly. Missing his charm by putting on Dsquared Clothes, his good friend Jodie Foster invited the Hollywood actor to her new movie “The Beaver”.
On the interview, Mel Gibson seemed to be in good mood and charming on his Dsquared Jeans. The actor expressed his gratefulness to Jodie and said he would definitely do his best to show his acting and charm on Dsquared Shirt. “I am a professional actor and I will keep my mind on my role and develop the character to the best by wearing my handsome Dsquared Polo Shirt“.
“The Beaver” tells a story of a former toy maker who suffers from depression problem tried to fight the devil inside with toys. Mel used one Beaver toy to keep distance with the negative factor in his mind. Jodie Foster, the director of this movie played Mel’s wife in the movie. This Oscar-winning actress had high comment on Mel and praised he was a real man by wearing Dsquared Cap.
“Mel is the kindest and most easy-going man I’ve worked with so far. I have already been attracted by this real man the first time I met him when he was on Dsquared Swimwear. And we are good friends since then. If you really care about your friend, you won’t desert him in his most difficult period. Besides, he is such a talented actor and director. I believe his charm in Dsquared Hoodies can be showed in my new movie “The Beaver” in the most persuasive way.

没有评论:

发表评论