2011年5月1日星期日

I’m Still That Normal Girl Who Dreams of Beautiful Juicy Couture

The 14 years old actress Hailee Steinfeld has become a rising star after her leading role in “True Grit”. But Steinfeld said she’s still that regular girl who was through her teenage period. “I’m that normal girl who dreams of putting on that fabulous Juicy Couture Clothes as those shining stars some day”.
Although she has won her first awards as best young actress at the 16th Critics’ Choice Movie Awards, Steinfeld claimed the fame didn’t change her so much. Putting on one beautiful Juicy Couture Tracksuit, the little actress revealed that her personal life stayed the same as before: “I mean, no one treats me in a different way just because of I’m kinda like a star now at home.
“And I still get scolded by my parents for texting too much or staying up too late for using computer. But there is one thing which makes me excited: my mom will buy me more Juicy Couture Earrings and jewelry for me to attend those events”, Steinfeld showed her cute smile as she talked about Juicy Couture Bracelets she adored so much.
On talking of her first red carpet appearance, Steinfeld got excited: “It has so much fun and I was almost crazy out of extreme happy. I used to watch those glamorous stars walking on it by wearing their beautiful dresses. And I’ve never imagined I could be one of them by putting on my own Juicy Couture Sandals.”
Besides her great joy on attending to this grand event, Steinfeld admitted she was more nervous about this essential appearance: “I’ve already prepared for this special occasion three months ago. I was going crazy for I didn’t know how to look good. Then I realized it would be the best chance for me to show my Juicy Couture charm. And I looked not that bad, right?”

没有评论:

发表评论