2011年5月3日星期二

Robert Redford:My Man Tastes All Come from Tommy Hilfiger

As a man who can most represent the rugged American, Robert Redford keeps his manly charm with Tommy Hilfiger Clothes taste all these years. The excellent actor who is also a talented director also begins his whole new life by marrying his second wife: “She gives me a fresh new perspective”.
Putting on his manly Tommy Hilfiger Jeans, the tough guy talked of his lover in his exclusive interview with “Us Weekly”: “Love makes me stay young. And my wife is a very special person who brings more excitements to my life.”
Besides his new romance, his fancies on outdoors also an essential factor for Redford to hardly diminish his vigor: “Age is never my problem for I still have unlimited energy on my Tommy Hilfiger Shirt. I’m still engaged into those intense exercise such as horse riding, skiing and hard tennis.”
Although Redford claims he’s never interested in talking about his privacy in the public, we all understand his severe pains in his past. As a teenager, his mother died of a difficult pregnancy. Then the actor was on the verge of breakdown at the death of his infant son. But Redford admitted cruel life made him a mature and tough man with the strength his Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt brings.
“When my mother died, I felt life was so unfair. But then I realized I was freed to go off on my own. I grew up into a real man on my Tommy Hilfiger Sweater from that moment,” said the star who thought himself got many meaningful experiences from his sufferings: “But it was really hard when I dealt with the death of my poor son. He was so young when he left me. As a parent, I blamed myself so much for not taking good care of my own child. It really created a scar that probably never healed.”

没有评论:

发表评论