2011年5月15日星期日

Vampire Goes Red on His Tommy Hilfiger

Robert Pattinson has shocked the fans with a new red style while walking at the red carpet at the Golden Globes. It looks like the handsome vampire in “Twilight” has been so tired of his charming brown hair that he goes red: “Maybe it will make me sexier on Tommy Hilfiger Clothes”, the star joked with “People” magazine.
His brown style is always regarded as one of Hollywood’s most attractive heads of hair; so it is a little weird for the star to make this transformation. “In fact, I want to make myself more mature for my next movie”, the young actor revealed the reason for him to change his hair tint in his interview by putting on his charming Tommy Hilfiger Jeans.
The new movie “Water for Elephants” tells a story of the rough experience of a young man who has been through so many hardships. It will be the second important for Robert after the “Twilight” installments. “It’s a big chance for me to prove that I could challenge more complicated character. I believe I could accomplish it in a perfect way with my Tommy Hilfiger Shirt.”
Unlike the aristocratic vampire in “Twilight”, the actor will be a poor young man with nothing special in this new movie. It’s so hard for the star who owns overwhelming Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt to live like a normal guy in the lowest level. But Robert claimed he would add more unique quality to his new role.
“The man will be more mature than the peers after suffering so much. So I will show a real man with strong will on the big screen by putting on my manly Tommy Hilfiger Sweater. My new darker hair will also make me a tough guy on Tommy Hilfiger style instead of that sunny boy”.

没有评论:

发表评论