2011年5月6日星期五

Finally Realize Our Parents Dream on Dsquared

“Yes, we are parents for real,” announced Sir Elton John, the 62 years old outstanding singer on his interview with “US Weekly” on his Dsquared Clothes. John has been immersed in great happiness with his partner David Furnish since they welcomed their son Zachary Jackson Levon Furnish on this Christmas holiday.
“For many years we have talked about fulfilling one of our greatest wishes on our Dsquared Shirt by becoming parents,” John said excitingly. “And now this wish has been granted to us, we feel so blessed and lucky. Thanks the good luck Dsquared Polo Shirt brings”.
This five-time Grammy winner admitted they have experienced many challenges in realization of their parents dream. At the beginning, they intended to adopt a boy by visiting an orphanage in the Ukraine on their Dsquared Jeans.
“David always wanted to adopt a child and I always said ‘no’ because I am 62 and I think because of the traveling I do and the life I have, maybe it wouldn’t be fair for the child. But having seen that boy in the orphanage, I realized he has stolen my heart by his cute face. I could even imagine how charming he would be when he put on Dsquared Cap like we do.”
However, their petition to adopt was declined by the Ukranian authorities earlier this year. John said they were “massively gutted” by the rejection. After that the couple decided to pursue their dream of putting on their handsome Dsquared Shoes and becoming parents with the help of a surrogate.
“I gonna say the moment when we saw the little baby, our boy, we knew he worth everything. It was the most significant moment in my life when I held my little cute thing in my arm. Amazing thing is that he seemed liked my Dsquared Swimwear and replied me a sweet smile.”

没有评论:

发表评论