2011年5月1日星期日

With Dsquared, Who Said I Will End Up on “Worst” List?

It is James Franco’s first interview on his sexy Dsquared Clothes after the decision came from the Academy of Motion Pictures Arts and Sciences that the talented Hollywood star will co-host 83rd Oscar Awards ceremony with the beautiful actress Anne Hathaway.
In fact, Franco told “Entertainment Weekly” magazine that when Oscar producer Bruce Cohen approached him, the “127 Hours” star’s initial reaction was no. “But then I thought about it and I told myself why not? Because I’ll look bad? It is impossible! No man will look bad on Dsquared Jeans. So why should I worry?”
As the youngest actor who will host such a grand event, James said he didn’t instill much faith in winning the applause of all the Oscar viewers. “But I will try my best for they all say I can own more charm by putting on Dsquared Shirt”.
Franco also said he was motivated by all the people on his team who advised him not to take the gig. “All my representatives were saying, ‘No! Of course not!’” he told the magazine. “Their negative attitude sparks me. Why? I’m not cute on Dsquared Polo Shirt? So I said, ‘Yes, of course!’ Because that reaction that they have is based on conventional wisdom of what makes a good career. And that can be boring for the Dsquared Shoes has told me to grab my youth to do something I’ve never done before and enjoy the excitement from this.”
The big night arrives on 27th Feb., but Franco won’t be worrying about nerves at all. “I’m front and center, but … I feel confident … I’m happy to take the criticism. Even if it’s ‘The Worst Oscars Ever,’ I don’t care. I’m confident in myself on charming Dsquared Cap.”

没有评论:

发表评论