2011年5月3日星期二

The One Who Plays Me Should be on Juicy Couture

Life story of the legendary Queen of Soul Aretha Franklin is going to be on the big screen. Now the hottest topic around this news is that who will remake the legend of this outstanding pop music singer. “That one must be a vigorous woman on Juicy Couture Clothes like me,” said the Queen.
It is reported that Franklin expresses her suggestion to ask Oscar winning actress Halle Barry to portray her in this biopic of her. “Among those Hollywood actresses, I think she is the one who can represent me to the best. It’s not just because of our same skin color, of course. Barry often caught my eyes whenever I saw her in any events for her charming Juicy Couture Tracksuit or dress.”
The 68 years old singer has announced her biopic based on her autobiography was making its way. In her recent interview with CNN, the singer also said her health problems have been resolved: “I always think myself as a woman with great vigor. I can maintain my youth by dressing up myself on Juicy Couture Sandals”.
The lady looked refreshed by wearing her shining Juicy Couture Earrings and claimed anyone who wants to play her should be as energetic as her: “She should be the one who keeps massive enthusiasm in life like me. And I know the one who could make it must be a lady with vigorous Juicy Couture Bracelets. So I have great faith on Barry and her unique Juicy Couture style”.
As for Barry, the actress was also said to be very interested in the role and had a very positive response to Franklin in person. So it won’t take long for us to see the reappearance of this legendary pop queen on a freshing Juicy Couture fashion taste.

没有评论:

发表评论