2011年5月1日星期日

Found the Wrong Door on His Dsquared

On his recent interview by putting on his handsome Dsquared Clothes, the Hollywood hot star talked of one embarrassing experience happened on him weeks ago. The famous actor knocked one door and walked in it by taking it as his own house mistakenly.
It happened when Pitt lived in Budapest, Hungary for a temporary time. After visiting his wife Angelina Jolie who was filmed at one studio there, the sexy man who was on his Dsquared Jeans that day began his way back to the house they lived in Budapest. Still being unacquainted with the road in this strange town, he got the wrong door in the dark.
It is said that it was one o’clock in the morning when Brad Pitt returned to the 8,000 square foot villa they especially rented during their stay in Budapest. The cool man drove one BMW Motorcycle by wearing his Dsquared Shirt. He rushed to the street where their house was located and knocked one door. Pitt said he was surprised to see one old man opened the door for him. “I stood there for a moment. And then I realized it was me who had knocked the wrong door.”
Although he was on his black Dsquared Polo Shirt, Pitt said he was lucky by not being regarded as a criminal who had an attempt to break into the old man’s house. “I was wearing my wild Dsquared Shoes and driving one motorcycle. It is very possible for others to look at me like a bad man. But the nice good man didn’t send me to the prison. He accepted my apology and went back to sleep”.

没有评论:

发表评论