2011年5月1日星期日

My Child Needs More Strength to Face the Cruel World on Tommy Hilfiger

While she is embracing her first child, the cool singer Pink released one new video on her website to talk about the importance to support helpless kids. “This is also a message for my unborn child: I want him or her to be tough enough to face the cruel world. And I think maybe Tommy Hilfiger Clothes will be helpful”, Pink wrote on her blog.
This new video shows a girl who struggles with suicide when she feels helpless. Pink claims it is also a lesson she wants to impact her own child: “In fact, life doesn’t work with a happy ending for everyone. We all have our scars once or now. The key is we should make through all the difficulties with great courage. For me, I am never a weak man who is easily beaten down by my scars. I fight with them by putting on Tommy Hilfiger Jeans“.
The singer also mentioned having a baby has made her more aware of such issues for she is more concerned if her child could take the cruel world by keeping optimism. “Now I’ve got a life inside of me. I hope my baby would grow up with strong will. I think the best way to make it is to let the kid try on Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt, no matter boy or girl.”
The cool singer also showed her soft side when she talked her love to this child: “I want my kid know that I will accept him or her with my open arms. I won’t let my child feel unseen or unheard with desperation. Life is cruel, but people around us are so loving and open-minded. There will be those good people who accept us with all our flaws. And my kid will absolutely own strong power on Tommy Hilfiger Shirt”.

没有评论:

发表评论