2011年5月6日星期五

I Need My Tommy Hilfiger Charm rather Than Marriage in Love

Although his father admitted his yearning for the moment when his movie star son walks down the aisle with his lover. George Clooney said he might let him down because he is not interested in getting hitched for another time: “In fact, I need Tommy Hilfiger charm more than marriage for my romantic life.”
The excellent actor began his romance with Elisabetta Canalis in 2009. And the gorgeous Italian actress and model often opens up to the public on her romance by revealing her lover is one of the world’s most desired men on Tommy Hilfiger Jeans.
In his interview when he has just recovered from a serious illness, Clooney gets back his manly attraction on his Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt and talked of his love life. “I know what my father is thinking. This old man is trying his best to push me into my second wedding. But both my girlfriend and I are satisfied with where we are at the moment. She even tells me the greatest commitment she wants from me is to keep my Tommy Hilfiger Sweater along with me all the time”.
After one failed marriage with actress Talia Balsam from 1989 to 1993, the man claimed it was hard for him to take another shot: “I think I’m not that kind of guy who can deals with marriage in a perfect way. Things get complicated once it comes up to marriage. And I often screw up everything. So I choose to be a free man on my Tommy Hilfiger wild style”.
Clooney also implied he had put more energy on charity by putting on his Tommy Hilfiger jeans to be a real hero: “It’s even more meaningful than getting married. The value of doing charity work is to help people who are less wealthy than you and to challenge those who are in power. So there is so much fun in it.”

没有评论:

发表评论