2011年5月1日星期日

Want to Wear Dsquared to be a Single Mom

After her divorce with Prad Pitt, Jennifer Aniston has been involved into several romantic relationships but it was unfortunate for the famous Hollywood star to find a man who can replace Pitt in her heart. But on her recent interview, Aniston replied that she didn’t need man because she wanted to be a single mom by wearing Dsquared Clothes.
When she was in Los Angles promoting her new movie “The Switch” in which Aniston played single mom who got pregnant by artificial insemination, Aniston was asked by the media if she had found her Mr. Right and planned to make her own baby.. But this 41 years old actress replied that it was totally unnecessary for a mature lady to establish a stable relationship with a man for the need of having a baby. “I still feel lucky for having much more choices than more parents. That’s why I choose Dsquared Swimwear as my new style. I want to be independent and keep my youth. I would not waste my time in waiting for the right guy.”
Aniston also said now she understood that the most important thing for a woman in her age was one baby appearing in her life instead of a man. As a single woman, Aniston didn’t think it was one tough issue for her to raise a healthy baby. “Just put on Dsquared Cap and do my best”. The actress also pointed that family was not the traditional concept of having parents stay together with children. “Family is the one who is the closest to you.” Hope Aniston can find her best timing and be a cool single mom like Mondanna by putting on her Dsquared Jeans.

没有评论:

发表评论