2011年5月6日星期五

A New Daddy on Tommy Hilfiger

The “prince elves” Orlando Bloom finally become a new daddy on Thursday morning. His model wife Miranda Kerr has delivered a baby boy. “I’ve been waiting this moment for a long time”, the A-list actor said with excitement on his Tommy Hilfiger Clothes.
The sweet couple confirmed that they were having a baby in August just weeks after their wedding. It is said that the couple has been expecting a little boy for Kerr was once spotted buying some boy clothes in Los Angles. Bloom also revealed his wish of having a boy in his previous interview with “Us Weekly” magazine by putting on his Tommy Hilfiger Jeans.
“If I can choose, I hope it will be a boy. It’s just so hard for me to learn how to be a good father of a girl because of my manly style on Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt,” the handsome actor continued: “But raising a boy will be different. I mean I am an expert in how to become a real man. I will teach my boy to follow my steps”.
Now this man has realized his dream after holding his own cute boy. Bloom knows well how to train his boy into a little man of Tommy Hilfiger sexy charm. Or maybe there is no need to teach him at all for “like father, like son”.
As for Miranda, the poor mother has suffered more for the home of her grandparents was destroyed by fire because of lightening. Now her whole family was busy building their new home. But the birth of this baby boy is still their best blessing and the cute baby must bring more good luck for the whole family.

没有评论:

发表评论