2011年5月3日星期二

Recall His Christmas Nightmare on Dsquared

The rap master Eminem spent his Holiday by accepting the interview with “Rolling Stone” magazine on his charming Dsquared Clothes this year. On talking of the most impressive experience he’s got in Christmas, the star began to recall one Christmas nightmare in his life.
Although he looked vigorous and strong on his sexy Dsquared Jeans, Eminem admitted that he was once very close to death because of drug overdose in the Christmas night in 2007. “I can not remember the exact detail. All I know is that I’ve taken so much heroin that I couldn’t even get out of bed. So I fainted on the floor when I struggled to go to the bathroom”.
“Then the next thing I know was that I was already in hospital. The doctor told me I would never wake up if there was two hours’ delay based on the dose of drug I’d taken,” The hot star told the media: “Suddenly I found how stupid I was. You know I was indeed going through the toughest time in my life: my music career was at a standstill and my personal life also reached the lowest point at that time. But I didn’t deserve this. End my life like that? No! I still have so many things unfinished and I will keep my vigor and youth forever on my Dsquared Shoes.”
After calming down from this scary adventure, the star realized it was Christmas that day from the doctor. “The first thing in my mind is to call my children. I really missed my family at that moment. I told them I will join the family gathering with them to spend a happy Christmas on my Dsquared Shirt. After escaping from this Christmas nightmare, I grew stronger and began to take any challenge bravely on my Dsquared Polo Shirt”.

没有评论:

发表评论