2011年5月6日星期五

He Promises to Leave Me a Seat If I Put on Tommy Hilfiger

Seth Rogen, the promising comedian revealed his secret talk with George Lucas about the “end of world” theories in 2012 during his interview with “Us Weekly” on his charming Tommy Hilfiger Clothes. “He promises to leave me a seat in his spaceship if I put on my Tommy Hilfiger Jeans“, the funnyman said with a laugh.
It happened when the actor had a meeting with this “Star Wars” creator and his fellow director Steven Spielberg. “I mentioned 2010 by accident, I mean, the real one instead of that disaster movie. Then Lucas goes serious on this topic and sits down to continue the talk to tell us how he thinks of the world in 2010. The man even joked he had plans to build a spaceship for real. So I asked him like can I have a seat? George replied ‘unless you put on your Tommy Hilfiger Shirt.”
Despite the jokes, Rogen indicated the creator really held a serous attitude towards the world is going to end in 2010. “Although he told be it was impossible for him to build a spaceship, George convinced me he would find a way to survive. And I trust this smart man. Maybe I will follow him tightly with my Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt when that day comes”.
Rogen claimed he was so impressed by the humor of this talented director: “He is so funny and I think the words of his ‘end of world’ theory are just testing my sense of humor as a professional comedian. It’s so funny to talk with this guy. And I’m flattered when George said a tough guy like me will definitely survive from this kind of disaster on my manly Tommy Hilfiger Sweater.”

没有评论:

发表评论