2011年5月15日星期日

A Real Guy on Tommy Hilfiger Will Do Everything to Clear His Name

The captain is really on the rage. The Former captain of England football team David Beckham has officially filed his claim to the Los Angeles court for the allegations of his cheating scandal. “A real guy on Tommy Hilfiger Clothes like me will do everything to clear his name”, the sexy football star told “Us Weekly” in a firm tone.
It happened months ago when one local tabloid exposed David Beckham cheated his wife Victoria by hiring one prostitute to do some nasty things. But the scandal was soon denied by the star in an assertive way: “It is a complete personal attack without any grounds. I can tell you I’m not a weak man who can take this humiliation without saying a word on my Tommy Hilfiger Jeans.”
So Beckham takes this scandal serious by delivering his lawsuit against the accusatory prostitute and the magazine publisher to Los Angeles Supreme Court. In his exclusive interview, David expressed his fury on his wild Tommy Hilfiger Shirt. “It has caused so much distress and embarrassment to my family. So I won’t let this go.”
Have been married with the hot Spicy Girl for 11 years, David is raising three sons with wife Victoria like a perfect father on his Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt. And now the sweet couple is expecting their fourth child. On talking of his family, the handsome player claimed he couldn’t want this ridiculous slander to hurt the happy family.
“God has given me a blessed family and no one could ruin it. I’m a responsible husband and father for my family. That’s why I should stand up to fight against vicious people. And I will do anything to protect my wife and children bravely with my manly Tommy Hilfiger Flip Flops.”

没有评论:

发表评论