2011年5月3日星期二

Follow the “Break-up” Fashion on Dsquared

Macaulay Culkin, the kid star who is known all over the world for his comedy “Home Alone” announced the end of his 8 years old marriage on his recent interview by putting on his handsome Dsquared Cap. It looks like this grown up genius not only stick to his fashion of Dsquared Clothes, but also follow the “break-up” mode which is prevalent in Hollywood this season.
His wife, the Ukrainian beauty actress Mila Kunis also confirmed their split but emphasis they were still close friends. It happened during her promotion of her new movie “Black Swan”. The golden couple separated months ago but remained it quit until now. “Although I still like his Dsquared Shirt, it’s just there seems no prospect in this marriage.
Culkin also indicated it is a mistake for them being together and he is frightened to settle down. “Although I still keep great faith in marriage, it is already not the most important thing to me at the moment. And I think we have made the right choice. She wants freedom and I also desire to enjoy my vigorous life by putting on my cool Dsquared Swimwear.”
Perhaps in the eyes of his ex, Culkin is still that super child star who wants to do anything he likes in a rebellious way. “There are so many things waiting for me in the future. And I will definitely accomplish them one by one on my Dsquared Jeans. The youth Dsquared Polo Shirt offers me gives me a chance to enjoy the life with great vigor.”
On talking of family, the star mentioned: “I don’t feel the need to get married so soon, but I will certainly settle down when it is the right time. I think I could be a perfect father with Dsquared Shoes.”

没有评论:

发表评论