2011年5月3日星期二

Like A Little Girl with Her New Boyfriend on Juicy Couture

Famous rock star Avril Lavigne was found going out dinner with her new boyfriend Brody Jenner like a little girl on her Juicy Couture Clothes. Unlike the arrogant way this queen usually does, Avril had her hair redyed. Her blond hair looked shining by going with her new pink Juicy Couture Tracksuit.
This rock singer always dresses in a cold style. But after meeting her new boyfriend, she has changed her old way into a fresh elegant lady by putting on Juicy Couture Sandals. Avil has just finished the official divorce procedures with her ex-husband Deryck Whibley and is preparing her new ablum which will be issued next year. Being freed from her last unfortunate marriage, this hot girl got over soon and fell in love with her new boyfriend Brody.
It looks that Avril gets along very well with her new boyfriend and they have been kept their relationship in low key. Avril who is 26 years old this year will meet her fans with her new song “What the Hell”. On the interview, Avril said she wanted mor changes. “I am not that young girl who used to be rebellious and refuse any rules. I am grown up and want to me an elegant lady. That’s why I choose Juicy Couture Earrings to meet with my fans. My new song is just talking about my current state of mind although it will still be rock as my previous style. There will be some changes in my new album just like my new style Juicy Couture Bracelets.”
Their relationship has been opened to the public gradually after lasting for a period of time and turning more stable. Avril is happy to know her new boyfriend loves her new Juicy Couture Flip Flops. We are looking forward to the surprise Avril will bring by putting on her elegant Juicy Couture.

没有评论:

发表评论