2011年5月1日星期日

No Wrinkle for Tommy Hilfiger

If we want to vote the man who deserves the title of “a blessing in disguise” most, the champion is definitely the world-top chef Gordon Ramsay. After his horse incident, the star showed off his new face with a much younger look on his Tommy Hilfiger Clothes. With less wrinkles on his face, Ramsay excitingly claimed this was exactly what he wanted for so many years.
According to Ramsay, he was riding on a horseback on his wild Tommy Hilfiger Jeans during his holiday when there was a sudden horrendous reaction of the horse: “Then the next thing I know was I had got scalped. It’s a hair nightmare to me.”
It is said that there was a hair transplant afterwards and several surgeries on his face. To our surprise, we find a fresh new Ramsay with fewer lines on his face after his tragedy. In his recent interview, the amazing chef shows us another miracle by stepping out with much more youthful look on his Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt”.
Now Ramsay has began his filming of the new series of “Kitchen Nightmares” with a vigorous charm on his Tommy Hilfiger Shirt. It looks like the man has recovered well after his horse injuries. Ramsay also admitted he has felt much better now: “I can say I’ve already recovered more that 70 percent. Look how energetic I am with my Tommy Hilfiger Sweater”.
But in our eyes, the talented chef appeared to be one hundred percent recovered with more youthful looks on his Tommy Hilfiger Flip Flops. On speaking of riding horse, Ramsay claimed this tragedy would never stop his love for this activity. “I’m not scared by this nightmare. What’s more, now I get more vigors with less wrinkles. I think I will continue to prove I am a real man by riding on that horse on my Tommy Hilfiger style soon.”

没有评论:

发表评论