2011年5月15日星期日

I Need Dsquared Rather Than Marriage

Johnny Depp, the attractive Hollywood star has remained his relationship with his French girlfriend Vanessa Paradis for twelve years. And they are raising one daughter and son together now. But strangely enough, Depp still refuses to have one official wedding with his girlfriend. And the outstanding actor even joked by saying “I need Dsquared Clothes rather than marriage”.
On his interview by one famous entertainment site “Extratv”, Depp put on his charming Dsquared Jeans and opened his heart by going straightly: “I don’t think I need one marriage certificate to ensure the life-long love. Marriage is the exchange of hearts.”
When he was asked if Vanessa wanted to be the legal Mrs. Depp, the actor answered if it was what his lover really wanted, he would definitely realize her dream. Being attracted by his charm especially when he put on Dsquared Shirt, Vanessa was enjoying her love by staying with Depp without official marriage. “Her last name sounds so pleasant that I don’t want her to lose it by marrying me”.
Johnny Depp is now busy with the promotion of his new movie “The Tourist” with Angelina Jolie. Everytime he shows up on Dsquared Polo Shirt in the public, the charm set off from Depp can always capture the hearts of every audience. Thus during their promotion, the two famous stars are often traced by paparazzi tightly. “There are too many paparazzi following us. Sometimes I even don’t know what to do”.
Speaking of his Christmas plans, Depp said there was nothing special: “I will put on my Dsquared leisure wear and walk around aimlessly with my children on the street or play toys with my son at home.” It seemed that the wild man on the screen is also a good father by putting on his Dsquared Cap.

没有评论:

发表评论