2011年5月1日星期日

Simon Cowell Is Jealous of My Charm on Tommy Hilfiger

“American Idol” host Ryan Seacrest began to talk the former judge Simon Cowell with “Us Weekly” by putting on his sexy Tommy Hilfiger Clothes and boots: “Speaking of Simon, this man is so jealous of me from the very day we met in ‘American Idol’ for my manly charm on Tommy Hilfiger Jeans”.
Is it the reason for Cowell, the harsh judge left the show after last season and began his own show “The X-factor” in Britain? “You know I’m more manly style on Tommy Hilfiger Shirt, while Simon is a decent gentleman on his fair suit. We own different fashion style. But girls seem like mine more. Women will go crazy for my big guy image on Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt.”
Although the great envy Cowell shows to Seacrest, the two still keep close friendship: “Cowell told me he was jealous of my success at such a young age. And I suggest him to try on Tommy Hilfiger Flip Flops. And he really did once. It looks good. But deep inside his heart, the man doesn’t enjoy the same crazy as I do.”
During the finale of the last season, Seacrest told Cowell that “we’re really gonna to miss you.” The charming host admitted those words were sincere: “He is a dear friend to me. I really mean it when I said I would miss him. I think this is one true friendship with him. Of course I hope he miss my manly Tommy Hilfiger Swimwear too”.
The host also had the bitter judge on his radio show in January. “It’s nice to see the gentleman again. He joked ‘goddamnit, why you still so sexy on Tommy Hilfiger jeans?’ And I replied with a smile: ‘you jealous again?’ It’s so funny to talk with him”.

没有评论:

发表评论