2011年5月15日星期日

Remember Her Youth on Dsquared

The Party queen Paris Hilton has changed her dressing style by developing a fancy on Dsqaured Clothes. During her Christmas vacation in Hawaii, the hot star claimed that put on Dsquared Jeans and travelled on such a beautiful place reminded her lots of happy time in the past.
After her adventure on the plane when a knife was found in one passenger, everything went smoothly for her big journey in Hawaii with her sweet boyfriend and the whole family. The queen kept on reporting her state to her friends and fans every minute on her Twitter, such as “Land on Maui on my Dsquared Shirt. Hello, everyone. Hawaii is the most beautiful place in the world. I am so glad I can be here”.
Last night the queen updated her blog once again by writing: “I’ve just had a big dinner with my family. There were Australian nut and Mahi Mahi. It’s so delicious. I feel I’m the good girl of my parents again on my cute Dsquared Polo Shirt”.
Maybe Dsquared Cap reminded her many old times. Paris put on one special photo on her Twitter afterwards. It was one old picture of her and her sister Nicky who were playing happily on the beach in Hawaii in their childhood. The two little girls were having great fun on the beautiful beach in the sunshine.
Paris also added behind the photo on her Twitter: “Me and Nicky on Maui beach. We were little girls then. Great times.” It looks that the queen began to cherish the memory of her past as a sweet girl instead this bold open woman she is now. Maybe that is why Paris begin to put on Dsquared Swimwear to enjoy her youth as a nice girl.

没有评论:

发表评论