2011年5月15日星期日

Less Weight for More Manly Charm on Tommy Hilfiger

Hollywood megastar John Travolta must be enjoying his happy time with his new born baby. But perhaps his new slim image would thrill the tough guy more. The man was caught showing his overwhelming manly charm once again by putting on one Tommy Hilfiger Clothes in the pubic.
Being pleased with his sexier figure too, John could not stop grinning. The funny man wanted to tell people he had got rid of that annoying double chin with a defined jawline. It looks like that hero on the big screen is back with more man taste by wearing his new Tommy Hilfiger Jeans.
On talking of the motivation of losing weight, the actor admitted the born of this little baby urged him to do something to throw away his excess baggage: “I feel more responsible. So I tell myself to cheer up to be a new father on my Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt. In fact, this two month old baby is our best healer from the devastating loss of our eldest son.
“I’ve been in tough times last year for the death of my boy. I was so frustrated and didn’t know what to do. There seems a hole in my deep heart. I had done everything to fill it but it didn’t work. You have no idea what kind of life I had then. I was totally immersed myself in the deep grievance. I didn’t care if I still kept my manly charm on Tommy Hilfiger Shirt during those days”.
John said the new baby changed him: “It is so uplifting. Especially the moment I hold him and he smiled at me. I finally realized this little boy had filled in that hole in my heart. I want my new son to see his father as a real man on Tommy Hilfiger Flip Flops instead that loser who was beaten by sorrow.”

没有评论:

发表评论