2011年5月3日星期二

Sandra Bullock: The Only Man in My Life with Tommy Hilfiger

It is her first official red carpet appearance after her divorce drama in 2010 at Golden Globe. The star is back with her great glamour. Sandra also clarified her rumored romance with Ryan Reynolds: “There is only one man in my life: my little son on his handsome Tommy Hilfiger Clothes“.
The excellent actress made it clear that her rumors with Ryan, the same newly single friend are not true: “Maybe it will let down most of fans who want this happen when I say he is not my love. Ryan is an amazing friend of me for several years. He is such a nice guy on his Tommy Hilfiger Jeans; but I ‘m sorry I don’t get his loving.”
Sandra also indicated it was also her first time away from her son: “It’s my first time away and Oh, I miss him so much. Louis is going to turn one this month. He needs my full attention. So right now he is the only thing I can handle. I want to offer him the best so that he can be a perfect guy by putting on his charming Tommy Hilfiger Shrit”.
On talking of the bonding of Ryan and her son, the star claimed it would better for Louis to have a manly idol in his life: “Speaking of masculine, no one will be more suitable than Ryan to take this role. I trust his overwhelming attraction on his Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt”.
The Oscar winning actress explained the first priority for her is to make sure Louis could grow up as other normal boys: “It’s a little hard to be a single mom for I can’t give him that kind of father love. So I choose Tommy Hilfiger Sweater for him to make sure my boy will be more like a real man”.

没有评论:

发表评论