2011年5月6日星期五

Who Says Gorgeous Lady Has No Brain on Juicy Couture

The sexy former “American Idol” judge Paula Abdul is quite displeased with those misunderstandings about her on her new interview for “CBS Sunday Morning” by putting on her favorite Juicy Couture Clothes, still looking so charming and shining.
Abdul expressed indignation: “Some people say gorgeous women like me often lack intelligence for God treat everyone fair. If you own beauty, you will absolutely lose your brain. But I am intelligent. I am.”
The star is once the sexy cheerleader of the Los Angeles Lakers basketball team, and then she entered into her own dancing and singing career before sitting at the table of popular “American Idol” as a judge.Her good fashion taste on Juicy Couture Tracksuit always pushes her into the spotlight of any events by showing her fabulous figure from Juicy Couture Earrings.
Her pretty face and glamour on Juicy Couture Sandals help her a lot in Hollywood world. People often contribute her success to her great beauty on her fabulous Juicy Couture Bracelets, but Abdul said it is the misconception about herself she dislikes the most.
“I just don’t figure out why they couldn’t pay much attention to my intelligence. In fact, it is always my dream to be an intelligent lady on my elegant Juicy Couture Flip Flops instead of just being called “beauty”.
The gracious judge also took this opportunity to clarify her rumors about alcohol issue: “I can tell you I never get any drinking problem,” Abdul claimed: “In fact I’ve never been drunk in my lifetime. I don’t know why people always think me that way. I’m not that kind of party girl. I always take my brain with me on my gracious Juicy Couture Purse”.

没有评论:

发表评论