2011年5月6日星期五

How Can I Be a Lady without Juicy Couture?

What kind of ruthless husband will invest his whole savings on one big diamond ring to his new sweetheart while his poor ex-wife couldn’t even afford a Juicy Couture Clothes? But this kind of drama happened in Hollywood world.
The actor Eddie Cibrian is recently reported having lowered alimony to his ex-wife Brandi Glanville and their kids because he is on the verge of bankruptcy. The romantic future groom has sent one $ 85,000 diamond ring when he proposed to his new date LeAnn Rimes. No wonder his ex, the former model lost her splendor by putting on some plain old clothes. The single mother has to save her fashion investment for raising her sons. It looks like the fabulous woman should say goodbye to her glamorous Juicy Couture Tracksuit.
Glanville expressed her grievance to “Us Weekly”: “In fact, I’m really not jealous when I complain him of buying her a ring like that. It’s just not the most perfect moment”. Looking the new engaged Rimes showing her big ring with happiness in the public, Glanville admitted she was hurt: “She really looks happy. Why not? She has everything but I don’t even afford one new Juicy Couture Earrings I like.”
While taking care of the two sons, Glanville said she was trying to get her real estate license: “I’m looking for a job for I really need money. I’m not saying I want the money for this new Juicy Couture Bracelets, of course. But I indeed desire to be back to that glamorous woman with classic fashion taste. I’m tired of being such a loser. Although it will be a gradual process, I will definitely return to the fashion world with my overwhelming charm on Juicy Couture Sandals”.

没有评论:

发表评论