2011年5月15日星期日

Return to the Hobbit World More like a Real Man on Tommy Hilfiger

Elijah Wood, who played Frodo Baggins in “the Lord of the Rings” series, is set to be back to the hobbit world in the upcoming Hobbit movies. Although it has experienced set backs and delays, the little man is going to reprise his heroic character in the new movies with more courage brought by his Tommy Hilfiger Clothes.
Putting on his charming Tommy Hilfiger Jeans for his recent interview with “People” magazine, the 29 years old actor confirmed his return to the new movie of “Lord of the Rings” theme as the same character: Frodo Baggins.
“Return of the Hobbit” is the new movie in which Elijah Wood will continue his role of Frodo Baggins, the short man of big courage. “I am so exciting for my fame started as Frodo. Now I’m back by turning into a real man with more strength on my Tommy Hilfiger Shirt”.
The actor also expressed his expectation of the back of all the characters: “I know it is a little unreal, but I do hope all the members of my league could be back with me. It will be awesome for us to work together once again. And I wish all the guys could bring more strength back as I do on Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt”.
This Hobbit movie will be based on several years before “the Lord of the Rings” trilogy. The production has been delayed for several times because of the financial troubles. When the news of the filming of new “the Lord of Rings” came, all the fans got excited and looked forward to the reunion of those heroes. Wood also said he would not let the fans down for he was “a real tough guy on Tommy Hilfiger Sweater” now.

没有评论:

发表评论