2011年5月6日星期五

Take off The Crown to Be a Normal Man on Tommy Hilfiger

Ed Westwick who is famous for his character “chunk”, the evil king on the Upper East Side in the popular episode “Gossip Girl” is going to take off his crown to be a normal guy in the new J. Edgar Hoover biopic. It looks that playboy is going to change his luxurious suit into Tommy Hilfiger Clothes with more manly charm.
Putting on his new Tommy Hilfiger Jeans for his exclusive interview with “Us Weekly”, the star revealed he was going to play Agent Smith, a young man who was hired by Hoover (played by Leonardo DiCaprio) for the writing of his biography.
“I am going to play one operative hired by this FBI chief. You know there are so many secrets in this mysterious man. So things go tricky when I’m closer to the truth. It’s a big challenge to me”, the 23 years old young man continued: “But it will be so exciting to work with Leonardo. I’m a big fan of him and I always want to own the same man taste as him on my Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt”.
Unlike “chunk” in “Gossip Girl” who is born in rich family and owns a large business at such a young age, this British actor earns his success all on his own. Ed began his career as a singer with a band in England by performing on Tommy Hilfiger Shirt on the stage in a crazy way.
“The character ‘chuck’ is totally a different person from me. You can see he is a rakish gentleman on his stylish suit while I am a rocker on Tommy Hilfiger Flip Flops. So I’m lucky that my first important role is such a great challenge to me”.

没有评论:

发表评论