2011年5月3日星期二

My Juicy Couture Refuses To Accept Rachel Haircut

We all know Jennifer Aniston has once been a leader in the fashion world for her famous head of hair back to the era when she played Rachel in “Friends”. But we are surprised when we hear the gorgeous actress claimed the Rachel was the ugliest haircut she’d ever seen: “What’s more, my Juicy Couture Clothes won’t allow me to accept a hairstyle like that”.
Being on the cover of the latest issue of “Allure” magazine, Aniston called the whole Rachel thing was more like a disaster: “There have been moments that I would rather not relive and Rachel haircut is one of them”, the star complained during her exclusive interview, looking so glamorous by putting on a tight Juicy Couture Tracksuit with bright tint.
“I can only say I’m really not a fan of short and layered cuts. And I only realized it until I’ve found my own fashion taste on Juicy Couture Sandals. So I’ve maintain my long hair for these years since that failed haircut,” Aniston said with proud that her current hairstyle would bring more charm to her along with the perfect fame.
It’s well known that her attractive curve is another asset of this A-list Hollywood star. Aniston also admitted she was working hard to keep it in shape: “It’s still one great challenge to me. But I know I could show my amazing figure by wearing Juicy Couture Bracelets.”
Her new movie “Just Go With It” will be on the big screen next month and the star indicated she was ready to be silly and go with this comedy. “I’m clear where I am walking towards this time. Although I have to take off my Juicy Couture Earrings to change into a plain woman, I still keep the confident to bring more fun to the audience”.

没有评论:

发表评论