2011年5月1日星期日

She Gets Unlimited Potential On Her Vigorous Juicy Couture

Kristen Stewart, the quiet girl from the famous “Twilight” series has aroused an overwhelming teen hysteria on global scale. But the girl doesn’t lose her head in face of such a devotional response: “They just keep their passion for the part I play”, the young actress told “People” magazine in her recent exclusive interview by putting on her sweet Juicy Couture Clothes.
Although she appreciates the boundless love from the fans, Stewart admitted she was still trying to adjust the spotlight surrounding her after the success of her work: “It bothers me a lot for I can’t be out very often. I’m not that kind of person who can deal with this stuff in a sophisticated way. I just want to be a regular happy girl on my Juicy Couture Tracksuit.”
Despite her success role as Bella Swan in “Twilight” which makes her a shining star, Steward claimed she preferred to be regarded as a professional actress: “Maybe it sounds overly ambitious. More challenging roles are more important than bigger fame to me. I’m desperate to show my unique Juicy Couture Earrings by playing more diverse and complicated roles.”
Her revolution to be a talented actress instead of an idol-like worship has also earned respect of peers in the movie industry. The director of “Breaking Dawn” called her “one smart and glamorous actress on Juicy Couture Bracelets”.
“This young woman owns astonishing acting ability,” reviewed Bill Condon, the director of “Breaking Dawn”: “Stewart is one of the top reasons for me to do this movie. She understands exactly how to approach to her character in an incredibly incisive way. I’m telling you the actress gets unlimited potential on her vigorous Juicy Couture style”.

没有评论:

发表评论